From June 2016 Don & Low will be able to manufacture and supply meltblown nonwovens. This meltblown will be produced by the most up-to-date manufacturing process available and will be located in its already highly successful nonwovens plant in Scotland.
Our meltblown capability includes:
- maximum web width 1.6m
- capable of producing nonwovens in polypropylene, polyethylene & thermoplastic polyurethane
- in a weight range 20 g/m2 to 300 g/m2 in polypropylene – other materials to be determined
- produced to meet customers exact specifications
- in-line measurement and control of air permeability
- available electrostatically charged to enhance filtration efficiency for fine dusts
- can be laminated in-line with a variety of substrates to form 2 or 3 layer composites
- controlled thickness via an ‘in-line’ calibration unit
- thermal flat calendering available
- bespoke melt additives available for enhanced fabric properties or visual enhancements
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane giving highly elastic nonwoven
- Air filtration for the removal of fine dusts in applications such as;
- industrial respirators
- vacuum cleaner bags
- automotive cabin filters
- microbiological filters
Please contact Stuart McHardy on +44 (0) 1307 452421 or +44 (0) 7714 765506 for more information.
If you have an enquiry about this product / service please fill in the contact form below and a representitive will get back to you shortly.