From June 2016 Don & Low has been able to manufacture and supply Meltblown nonwovens. These Meltblown fabrics will be produced using the most up-to-date manufacturing process available and will be located in its already highly successful nonwovens plant in Scotland.
Our Meltblown capability includes:
- Available in weights from 13 up to 300 g/m2 (PP), and 30 up to 200 g/m² (TPU)
- Available in widths up to 160 cm
- Available in various colours
- Melt additives to give enhanced fabric properties, such as UV stability and hydrophobicity
- Electrostatic charging of filaments for enhanced sub-micron particle filtration
- In-line measurement and control of air permeability
- In-line thermal flat calendering
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Acoustic insulation
- Oil sorbents
- Medical wound dressings (TPU)
- Apparel (TPU)
- Air filtration for the removal of fine dusts in applications such as;
- industrial respirators
- vacuum cleaner bags
- automotive cabin filters
- microbiological filters
Please contact Sean Cooke on +353 (0) 87 352 1847 or +353 (0) 61 355958 for more information.
If you have an enquiry about this product / service please fill in the contact form below and a representitive will get back to you shortly.